Digital Marketing Manager at Vital Energi
Location: Blackburn, UK
Salary: £32,000 - £45,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to drive our digital marketing strategy. As the organisation continues to grow and diversify into new markets, the role will ensure our digital offering creatively reflects our growing capability in the renewable energy sector.
The Digital Marketing Manager is an essential part of the team with Digital playing a big part in the Marketing Plan and will require creativity to demonstrate our growing capability and product/technology offering across our digital platforms. The role also requires an analytical focus to understand our digital performance and to use this data to continuously improve and develop the website, email campaigns, internal website and social media.
Working with the marketing team to support with the following:
- Develop and enhance the Group website to reflect our growing capability and product/technology offering.
- Manage and work with website agency to optimise design to enhance user experience and grow sales opportunities via the website.
- Work with SEO and PPC agencies to optimise the website presence and grow the key terms to generate sales.
- Support with the design and development of new websites within the group and develop organic and paid for growth for these websites
- Analyse performance data of internal website for employees
- Develop new ideas to enhance internal website
- Support the marketing team with their business unit email campaigns
- Develop ideas and advise marketing team on how to improve open and click rates
- Work with communications team to maximise content posted on social media
- Develop and monitor advertising campaigns to promote content to target audiences
- Build on existing outreach activity
- Create and develop news ways to promote the Vital Energi brand to our target markets online
- A level / GCSE English Language at Grade A or above
- Demonstrable experience working in a digital role
- Confident in writing engaging content for a variety of platforms
- The ability to juggle short deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience in using CMS systems to upload and manage website content
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Work well in a team
- Personal responsibility
- Time management skills and ability to achieve targets and deadlines
- Analytical thinking
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory death-in-service insurance
- EAP scheme
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 days bank holidays. Holiday increasing in line with service.
- Flexible working hours
- Free Onsite gym
About Vital Energi
Here at Vital Energi we are a leading provider of renewable energy infrastructure and systems to the public and private sector. We are supporting Hospitals, Universities, New Build developments, Towns and Cities as well as Industrial and Commercial clients to decarbonise their buildings. We have, and continue to, work on ground-breaking projects throughout the UK that are really making a difference to achieve our Net Zero targets, and we were recently recognised for this by our Industry Association, awarding us the Contribution to Net Zero award.