at Intandem Communications
Location: Leeds/York and Hybrid
Intandem Communications is growing, and we have a fantastic opportunity available to join our team as a PR and Marketing Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with a team that makes a difference to our clients’ business and will be responsible for planning and delivering creative and compelling marketing, PR and social media strategies and campaigns. You will look after all aspects of client account management, including client relationships, delivery and control of budgets and evaluating output.
The role also enables you to play a key part in supporting the long-term success of Intandem Communications, assisting with winning new business as our client roster continues to develop. You can enjoy hybrid working, with the opportunity to work flexibly from home and our bases in York and Leeds.
Your key responsibilities:
• You will look after all aspects of client account management, including client relationships, creative development, project management, delivery and control of budgets and evaluating output.
• Develop impactful PR and social media strategies that are effective for our clients, including the creation of social media content and assets.
• Create client presentations, including campaign measurement reports, and present to the client virtually or in-person
• To actively participate in managing client workload and Intandem resources, plus identifying new opportunities for training and development.
• Supporting the long-term success of Intandem Communications, assisting with winning new business as our client roster continues to develop through networking and other opportunities
• At least three years' experience working in a marketing or PR role and want to further develop your skills in an agency where your ideas count.
• Be a creative, highly organised, and tenacious person with strong project management skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, and the confidence to develop strong relationships with clients including senior leaders and business owners.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and to work under pressure often to tight deadlines.
• Have experience developing creative and effective marketing and PR strategies and campaigns.
• Have excellent copywriting skills and understanding of the different styles required for print and online media.
• Have experience creating social media content for businesses and delivering successful campaigns.
• Understand website CMS platforms and the importance of SEO.
• Hybrid working from home and in Leeds/York. (Flexibility dependent upon the needs of the team/our clients)
• 28 days holiday which increases with length of service up to 33 days including bank holidays.
• Wellbeing and development programme
• Company laptop and IT equipment
• Company pension scheme
• Regular social and networking events with the team and clients
About Intandem Communications
We're a well-established PR and marketing agency looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join us as an Account Manager and work directly with our diverse range of clients across Yorkshire, London, and the UK.
You will be a valued and trusted member of our team, with the chance to steer the business forwards as your role develops and we continue to grow. We offer a supportive environment and take care to nurture our team. We will help you to develop your career with specialist skills training and a personal development programme.
We’re friendly, like-minded individuals who enjoy spending time together outside the office. Health and well-being are always a focus of our team activities, so we’re often found outdoors, climbing a hill or practising yoga! Our values of making a difference, integrity, togetherness, excellence, and fun are important to us, and we’re looking for someone who shares these. We work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and aim to provide excellence in everything we do.