Personal Brand Manager at Kurogo
Location: Remote or London
We are looking for a Personal Brand Manager to join our team as we grow and build upon an incredible first year in operation. The ideal candidate will be a creative and curious social media professional with a knack for crafting stories that capture and retain attention.
Working alongside our CEO, PR manager and other Personal Brand Managers, you will be responsible for developing and managing social media campaigns for the founders and entrepreneurs we work with. You will ideate and create content and manage social media campaigns, in order to tell effective stories and create positive reputations for our clients. This role is ideal for someone who can tell engaging stories and capture other people’s voices effectively.
You will play an important part in developing a service we are committed to offering long term. As a young and ambitious organisation, we are looking for someone who shares our entrepreneurial spirit and optimism – someone who can grow and develop with us. We have grown rapidly in 2021 and plan to continue our expansion globally.
Join us on this journey. Together, we can become the world’s go-to personal branding partner.
- To work closely with our clients to understand what makes them stand out and the reputation they want to build
- To work with our PR manager and other Personal Brand Managers to craft powerful media messages
- To write and distribute social media content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- To manage social media accounts on behalf of our clients
- To monitor our client’s industries to spot opportunities for reactive content
- To repurpose press releases and media features for social media content
- To create graphics and editing video content
To be a champion for Kurogo and work with the CEO and wider team to represent both our brand and our clients on social media
- To take responsibility for the development and progression of our social media services
- To share information and best practice openly and productively with the wider team
- To provide regular reports to the CEO regarding progress
- To willingly support our clients wherever may be needed
- To bring your own thoughts and ideas to the table as to how we can improve as a partner and an agency.
We work with CEOs and founders to build powerful personal brands.
How? By telling compelling stories, crafting positive reputations and positioning them as industry leaders.
Why? Because reputation matters.
Since launching in August 2020, we’ve carved out a strong reputation in the personal branding space and have grown rapidly to a client base of 30+ of the world’s top CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs.
Our vision? To be the world’s go-to personal branding partner.
We are non conformist. We say no to bland, corporate BS. We are genuine and authentic, believers that people buy from those they know and trust. We’re fans of simplicity – but always willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of excellence. We like to be thought of not as an external agency, but as an additional and important part of our client’s teams. We’re socially conscious, striving to do what we can to give back to causes we believe in.
How to Apply
We’re not fussed how much of your GCSE biology textbook you memorised (or didn’t manage to!). We don’t need you to fill in a 100-page application form.
Let’s keep things simple. We’d love you to send:
A short CV (max 2 pages)
A portfolio or samples of your work
Feel free to get creative with your application and send us anything that would excite us and give us no other reason than to hire you!
Please send the following to [email protected], marked ‘Kurogo PR Manager’