Social Media Executive at Country & Town House
Location: London and Remote (Hybrid)
Country & Town House is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced social media executive to join our growing digital team. Our tagline is ‘a life in balance’ and sustainability and championing homegrown talent is at the heart of everything we do. If you want to be a part of this aspirational lifestyle brand and join a growing, independently-run publishing business – we want to hear from you.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Social Media Executive is responsible for the planning, creation and scheduling of content across all key social channels to deliver against our overarching objectives of increasing followers, engagement, brand awareness and referral traffic.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent awareness of how to build and sustain audiences across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, and will be able to identify and create exciting and engaging content that resonates strongly with users.
Here’s what a few team members recently said about working at C&TH:
“C & TH is a fun and innovative place to work at. It is fast-paced and stretching but at the same time it’s very rewarding to see the great products we produce. It has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, where everyone’s opinion counts and you feel valued as a member of the team.”
“C&TH is a company that gives you free rein to pitch new ideas and actually act on them, giving everyone a chance to shape the company they work for.”
“Working at C&TH means working with the friendliest, most generous and most passionate team in the business. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun while doing it.”
- Planning, creating, and publishing content across all Country & Town House social media channels; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Working with the editorial team to bring content to life on social
- Working with the head of marketing to achieve key content objectives
- Arranging and conducting interviews for Instagram lives and video content to sit across multiple platforms.
- Content capture at editorial shoots, interviews & events
- Liaising with influencers on exclusive partnerships and capturing footage at events and Country & Town House shoots for social channels
- Contributing to countryandtownhouse.co.uk with content relevant to social media.
- Maintaining social communities and responding to direct messages
- Tracking and reporting on followers, engagement and other key metrics across all social media platforms (vs KPIs and objectives)
- Supporting commercial campaigns and the creation of advertorial content
- Creating trend reports & social insights reports
- Liaising with brands, celebrities, and influencers on the curation of organic on-brand social media content and campaigns
- Competitor research and evaluation
- Attending relevant press and industry events as a representative of Country & Town House as required.
About Country & Town House
Country & Town House is the go-to destination for trusted, inspiring and uplifting content that enhances our readers’ lifestyles wherever they live and champions living a balanced life. C&TH delivers relevant and inspiring content across its main pillars of Culture, Style, Interiors, Property, Hotels & Travel, Food & Drink and Health & Wellbeing, through print, online, social media, newsletters, podcasts and events. Content, where relevant, is underpinned by helping consumers make better choices when it comes to products and services that highlight sustainability as a driving consideration.
C&TH print & digital connects its readers with advertising partners through engaging and influential content across different lifestyle categories.
C&TH has signed up to Race To Zero, pledging to reduce its carbon output by half by 2030, and has an ambition of becoming a B-Corp business, meaning we put planet and people on the same footing as profit.
At C&TH, we see the value in having a diverse range of perspectives within our workforce. We are therefore committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. To help eliminate any potential bias, our recruitment processes include the use of anonymised documentation during short-listing.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter with, among your response, answers to the following: What would make you a great candidate for the role? What’s the opportunity for C&TH on social? How would you make the content we produce sing on our channels? Give us an example of a campaign or creative you’ve been really proud of – and how did you measure its success? To [email protected]