Podcast Marketing Assistant at Mags Creative
Location: Remote and London
We’re looking for a podcast marketing assistant to join the Mags Creative team. The individual will report to our Marketing Lead, as well as working closely with one of our founders. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, creative team, and help support the growth, listenership and awareness of a number of podcasts, as well as the Mags Creative brand. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a real difference in a rapidly growing and innovative company. You will have an interest in podcasts, and will need to be highly organised, with superb attention to detail so you can support the team across various tasks.
Why this role is important to Mags Creative?
This individual will support the team in growing the listener figures for a number of podcasts, using the techniques and strategies we’ve developed, and applying creative thinking to propose and experiment with new ones.
- You have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- You demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and within a team.
- You have a strong interest in podcasts and creative marketing.
- You’re positive and have a can-do attitude.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well.
- You’re comfortable working with and contacting new people
- You're a strong copywriter and feel comfortable with words - whether that’s press releases, well-crafted emails, episode descriptions and more.
- You’re thorough and detail-oriented. You’ll need to get people’s names right in email, conduct clear and conclusive background research on partners and remember the little things.
- You’re a strong team player, who is eager to learn and grasp new information quickly.
- You’re a creative thinker, who loves to solve problems as well as bring new ideas to the table.
- You’re able to take direction and produce results independently.
- You have great verbal communication skills, and are comfortable communicating with various stakeholders
- You’re reliable and punctual.
- You’ll be comfortable using programmes such as Word, Excel, Google Slides & Sheets
About Mags Creative
Mags Creative produces podcasts, reaching millions of listeners monthly. We make shows such as Deliciously Ella, Castaway with Laura Whitmore and Who Cares Wins with Lily Cole. We work with top-tier brands such as Google and Facebook to create meaningful branded podcasts that truly connect people.
We believe fiercely in the power of meaningful audio to bring people together and make connections. So we make podcasts that do just that. And we don’t want to stop there.
We also believe in building things - companies, podcasts, humans - steadily and sustainably. We’re in this for the long haul.
We hope to make the world a better place, and we work to do this in many other ways outside of making meaningful audio.
We start with our home team, creating a safe, supportive and happy working environment for our team and everyone that we interact with. We have also made some public commitments, in line with industry experts and advocates, towards causes that we have always felt passionately about. We are signatories to the Sanctus Mental Health Pledge. This is a commitment taken by employers towards treating mental health in the same way as physical health within the workplace. We are signatories to the Equality in Audio Pact. This is a 5 point commitment taken by employers working towards diversity of voices in the audio industry.