Marketing Executive at SymTerra
Location: London, UK
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
SymTerra are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team leading on construction tech with some exciting growth prospects. Find out more here.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a self-starter: You might not have all the answers but you’re motivated to find out. You are excited to create, own and implement your marketing strategy that grows the user base for a new product.
- You want to build skills: Working in a start-up is not for everyone, but there’s no better experience that will help you develop skills and give you the feeling that you are truly making an impact.
- Creative and self-motivated: Construction tech marketing is pretty dull and ripe for a shake-up. You don’t need to know about the industry, but we do expect you to move fast, try new things and not be afraid to break things.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and be hands on: We’re a high growth start-up, which means days can sometimes look very different! You’re not afraid to try new things and get stuck in.
This role is not for you if:
- You want to be fully remote, part-time or unable to come into the office at least 3 days a week. Because of where we are at as a business, we need key team members in person 3 days a week to strategize, implement and iterate faster.
Does this sound like a role for you? Great, responsibilities include:
- Working on and implementing our growth strategy
- Identifying and implementing creative ideas for growth to reach target audiences that accelerate product adoption.
- Inputting into and implementing our outbound marketing strategy.
- Support the Operations Manager in developing our user community.
- Managing our social media accounts to grow our user community.
- Support email campaigns
- Reporting on lead generation performance, pulling out key trends and insights.
- Supporting the development propositions and messaging for target personas.
- Creating target audience facing collateral including case studies and testimonials.
SymTerra are on a mission to transform the construction industry through technology. Think of it like Slack, but for the construction industry, SymTerra’s site communication platform facilitates communication, collaboration, and visibility across the construction supply chain.