Digital Marketing Manager at Red Engine
Location: Angel, London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns, raise awareness and profiles of brands to our core target markets. You will deliver the overarching digital comms strategy for Red Engine brands.
- Full ownership of all social media channels’ content and strategy for Red Engine, Electric Shuffle and Flight Club
- Coordinate social activity to support the annual marketing plan and venue launches, working alongside the Creative team to develop unique content
- Establish key metrics across socials, mail campaigns and SEO to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Manage all email campaigns via Mailchimp and CRM, providing reports on campaigns, automation plans, open rates and outreach plans
- Work with the Marketing Manager to optimise the performance of our websites
- Ownership of the social budget, providing KPI based updates on campaign performance
- Coordinate influencer activity for Electric Shuffle and Flight Club, either with the Marketing or PR Managers
- Relationship development with key influencers and development of campaign and launch-relevant strategies
- Stay up to date on social media trends, relevant updates and seek out opportunities to develop
To Be Successful in This Role...
- Demonstratable experience managing the content creation and ad strategy for a consumer facing brand
- Experience managing in excess of 10 social media channels, preferably for multiple brands
- The ability to identify opportunities within our paid social strategy, seeking out new ways to reach our target market
- Excellent communication skills
About Red Engine
Hello, we are Red Engine, the team behind the award-winning global brands Flight Club and Electric Shuffle. We're obsessed with disrupting the hospitality industry by creating and delivering the best possible experience - across all venues, products and brands.
Our central team covers the full spectrum of skills needed to bring each concept to life – from design to marketing, sales to interior design, people and training, to finance, gaming and HR and everything in between. We’re not just a team of people, we are dreamers, artists, rocket scientists, content curators, forward thinkers and the industry’s finest.
With a total of 13 incredible venues throughout the UK, we have ambitious plans, never standing still, we are passionate about developing new and exciting products, which means we’re always growing and looking for passionate people to join the family.
The way we work with each other is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.