Digital Insights Analyst at Impression
We're looking for a Digital Insights Analyst to accelerate change and drive results for our wide-ranging portfolio of high-growth, ambitious clients.
Impression were recently ranked fourth in UK's Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (medium-sized companies), and we continuously strive to ensure the best possible work-life balance for our team.
As a successful candidate, you will be given a clear progression path. We want rising talent to grow with us and there is ample opportunity for you to progress to the next level.
The purpose of the Insight Analyst role is to generate actionable insights for our clients through the use of first and third party data. This will be done through a combination of market research and campaign analysis, to contextualise a client’s business performance.
The primary outputs of this role will be a combination of insights decks, analysing a client’s audience, market and competitors, as well as the creation of performance reporting dashboards primarily in Google DataStudio. These insights will be used to inform the recommendations we make to our clients when building their digital strategies or identifying data solutions that may be relevant to their needs.
Who are you?
- You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- You have a knack for visualising data in a way that is easily understood
- You understand the importance of storytelling with data
- You’re inquisitive, like to ask questions, and are always looking to learn
- You manage your time well and know how to prioritise
- You’ve got strong attention to detail and like to be thorough
- You work best within a team, and get joy from helping others
- Any marketing related experience is beneficial, ideally digital
- Experience in data visualisation, performance reporting or similar, in any field
- Completion of Google Digital Garage, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, or equivalent experience with Google Analytics
- A demonstration of passion in a subject, topic or activity outside of degree study
- Any relevant accreditations or study
- A demonstration of keeping up to date with industry changes (e.g. reading relevant industry blogs or attending events)
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a CRO Specialist to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
What Makes us Different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us stand out as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.