Digital Growth Manager at Impression
Location: Nottingham or London
Impression is looking for a new member to join their high performing Digital Growth team. If you have digital marketing experience but are keen to enter the world of sales and pitching, or if you have sales experience already but are looking to join a business that pitches to some of the world's biggest brands, then please get in touch. Working with the Growth Team and wider commercial team, the Digital Growth Manager is responsible for running pitches and helping represent Impression in the best possible light, winning new clients and helping the agency to grow.
- Owning a % of Impression's new business opportunities, taking them through each stage, from initial conversations and pitches through to, hopefully, contracting and getting started!
- Supporting the rest of the team and agency on the biggest pitches for the agency.
- Help Impression's sales function integrate seamlessly with its marketing and outbound sales functions.
- Helping the agency to deal efficiently with and maximise the value from the enquiries that we receive.
- Championing Impression's new business output, continually looking for way to make it better!
- A passion for discussing marketing strategies and figuring out problems.
- A conversational individual that enjoys talking to new people.
- An understanding of commercial details and a drive to win!
- An appreciation for a good process and the ability to follow processes accurately.
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development. We can help you out!
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a CRO Specialist to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
What Makes us Different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us stand out as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.