Digital Marketing and Content Executive at Vivify Venues
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
About The Role
We are looking for a digital all-rounder to take our digital marketing strategy forward. Working alongside the Marketing Manager, you will be a creative individual with an analytical mind and strong focus on performance. We partner with schools all over the UK and now require someone to deliver a best-in-class online customer journey. You must be located in the Manchester area, and have a full, clean driver’s license. The role will be split between the office and remote working, with a couple of visits per month to schools during the evening/ at weekends for video shoots with the team.
What You'll Be Doing
Oversee our entire digital presence, keeping up to date with the latest trends and features,
implementing them where relevant.
Build our brand’s presence across all social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram,
Facebook, YouTube, TikTok) including:
- Writing, scheduling & sharing content
- Identifying & following relevant people/groups/schools
- Growing our followers & engagement
- Gathering User Generated Content from our hirer groups
- Social listening
Manage our website content, including optimising for SEO, keeping content up to date.
Analyse website performance, implement A/B testing and a CRO strategy, tracking
conversions and drop-off rates.
Write creative and engaging blogs for SEO.
Manage our Google My Business page.
Identify compelling stories and plan interviews with hirer groups to create engaging video
Organise and attend shoots during evenings and weekends with our videographer.
Analyse and report on digital performance across organic socials, google analytics,
campaigns, and ROI.
What You'll Need
- Experience of organic social media management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
YouTube and TikTok would be desirable.
- Experience of using CMS systems & regularly updating website content.
- Experience managing and reporting in Google Analytics.
- Enthusiasm and passion for all things digital and creating a best-in-class digital customer
- A passion for creating creative and engaging content & an ability to create/ edit basic digital
- An infectious, positive personality & a genuine enthusiasm to be part of a team that has a
positive impact of the health & wellbeing of communities.
About Vivify Venues
At Vivify we believe nothing is more important than people’s health and happiness. We want to inspire people everywhere to get the most out of life, bring communities together and to help schools do more.
If the last year has taught us anything, it’s that life is better when it’s spent together. It improves mental and physical wellbeing, boosts confidence and leads to a more positive outlook in life.
That’s why we started Vivify. Our easy to use booking system makes it easy for people to find local spaces to get together, whilst also helping to provide much needed funding to schools.
Vivify is made up of a group of people who care deeply about the schools and communities they represent and are backed by long-term investors who are committed to growing the Vivify brand and improving people’s wellbeing.