CRO Specialist at Impression
Conversion Rate Optimisation is a rapidly growing service offering at Impression. To meet increased client demand and unlock further growth potential we are looking for an experienced individual to work closely with Impression’s Head of CRO on client strategy, research, running a-b testing campaigns, user testing and reporting results.
Due to the requirements of this role, this vacancy is open to practitioners already operating in a similar capacity, or those with demonstrable previous experience of running a/b testing and optimisation campaigns for clients or businesses. The successful candidate will over time, and through progression, earn ultimate responsibility for client delivery and results.
We are looking for someone already familiar with CRO methodologies, processes, technology and strategy. This role of CRO Specialist will work with all teams across the business.
As a full-time CRO Specialist, you will:
- Own the CRO strategy for a portfolio of clients, with support from the department head Drive delivery of CRO campaigns, using the supporting team effectively to get amazing results for our clients and working hands-on where appropriate
- Create hypotheses from research on how our clients web sites can be improved through A/B or User Testing.
- Work closely with our outsourced web developers and designers in the development of a/b tests
- Provide clients and stakeholders with timely regular campaign/test reports
- Work with client teams across SEO, PPC, PR, Analytics internally or client-side to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs, using CRO strategy to help meet clients business goals Maintain / build on your own profile as a CRO expert through social media
- Regularly contribute to the marketing of Impression's services through long-form written content and/or speaking engagements to evangelise the business, work and CRO service
We're looking for someone with an in-depth existing understanding of conversion rate optimisation, a team-player and someone who knows CRO isn’t just changing button colours on web pages.
To be considered for the CRO Specialist role at Impression, you will need to:
- Have experience in a similar CRO role, ideally agency-side but brand-side also considered
- Demonstrate previous successful tests based on a structured hypothesis-led approach, with data and rationale to back the end stakeholder recommendations
- Have a working knowledge of at least one A/B testing platform; VWO, Google Optimise, Optimizely, AB Tasty or similar
- Have high-level Google Analytics knowledge and the ability to deep dive and analyse data
- Experience using DataStudio to generate reports
- Have exceptional client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
- Have a demonstrable expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite)
- Be a demonstrable team player, capable of building relationships across teams at all levels
- Have demonstrable experience managing multiple, sometimes conflicting, deadlines
- Communicate your passion for Conversion Rate Optimisation, going above and beyond when required
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development. We can help you out!
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a CRO Specialist to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
What Makes us Different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us stand out as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company. £27.5k-£31.5k DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball