Community and Engagement Marketer
Location: Central London (Victoria)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Deadline: 11th February 2022
This role is responsible for driving the company's communication and engagement and activity and working with co-brand partners to ensure their success. This role will make a real difference. The achievements in this role will shape the perception of the company and drive the business tangibly forward.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Media coverage generations for the company brand - building brand awareness and trust, driving customer conversions, partnerships awareness and maximising domain authority
- Working with the sales team and co-brand partners to devise go-to-market plans and support brand marketing activity
- Customer communications via email
- Creating a strong program of social media engagement and updates across all relevant channels
- Work closely with the SEO lead to implement projects and ensure search value-add
- Work with multiple PR teams to build product awareness, brand depth and drive member sign ups
- Interest in consumer communications and advertising
- Experience in email marketing is desirable, but not essential e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
This company is on a mission to change how people spend abroad by eliminating your bank’s charges for international purchases. Not only can their customers save money, through the company’s partnerships with environmental organisations they allow customers to offset some of the environmental impact of their travel in a simple and convenient way.
They have achieved a lot in a short space of time: received their license from the Financial Conduct Authority, became a Principal Member of Mastercard, partnered with all the leading UK banks, and built and launched a unique consumer product. With the return to travel this summer, and the launch of their small business product, the company has been going from strength to strength and it’s going to be an exciting journey ahead.